Monday, February 21, 2011

Have my cake and eat it too...?


Ever want to have your cake and eat it too?  I always want that.  but you know what...this week I may be finding myself in that situation and I am scared...why?!?!?!

I am afraid of the change in a big aspect of my life, of going from super structured to super unstructured, of going from a sure thing to something less certain, of having the possibility of having my cake and eating it too or having the possibility of ending up hungry with no cake...

Yeah, it might not work out, but if it does...WOW... how would that be?!?!?! To have some flexibility in my life, freedom to pursue other dreams and goals while still providing what my family needs, the ability to take care of myself and my family, to have time to pray and think and live a life that is bigger than the box I feel stuck in now.  How would that be?

It's exciting, and scary, and uncertain, and kind of mindblowing.

So, we'll see. 

We're praying and considering all the options and asking God to show us the path he has for us...

No comments:

Post a Comment