Monday, October 4, 2010

We're off and running!

Today I made a big trip to the post office:-) Yep, I mailed the two items someone recently purchased from me on ebay...

Just kidding (well, I did that too) but the really exciting news is...

We mailed our long application, autobiographies, and policy forms with the non-refundable "big check" as well as our homestudy agreement with the child abuse and criminal checks. I think it was about 80 pages of documents in total.  You can't quite tell from the photo, but the express mail envelope could barely close and the right-hand corner kept popping up:-)

Yep, I was the loon taking pictures of her envelopes at the post office in mid-town Manhattan:-)  (excuse the extra priority labels, a girl has to keep somethings--like her address-- a mystery right?)



No comments:

Post a Comment