Monday, April 4, 2011

It's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Were you blinded today?  By a flash of light?  A ray of sun...nope...that's the gleam from my ear-to-ear grin...I can't stop smiling...OUR I-171H ARRIVED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  God is so good!

I have a midterm tomorrow and a paper due Wednesday so I'm trying to work on those things, but Ababa and I are combing over our dossier one last time, have an appointment first thing tomorrow with the notary, and then Ababa will get the last few documents certified by NY, pop the whole thing in FedEx to DC to get certified there, and hopefully our dossier will be in Ethiopia next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please pray that this all goes smoothly, that B's lifebook and paperwork are all ready to go, and that we can be submitted to court as soon as our paperwork arrives in Addis.

2 comments:

  1. That's so great!!! Congratulations!
    If you want to read my Honduras adoption blog, feel free.
    http://bringbabyhome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Hope B is in the same room as our boys!! They made it CLEAR on my call i'm there for our boys and not to take pix, etc of others, but maybe they'll be playing together;)excited that it's closer for you guys! i'm hopeful our paperwork will be there at court or shortly after...things are moving.

    ReplyDelete