Wednesday, May 11, 2011

1 week waiting and Pre-B List

We haven't really done any count downs on our blog, but I think the count down to court we'll have to count in weeks (and then once we have a court date date, watchout b/c I may just nut up and start counting down the seconds:-)

So...1 week waiting for a court date.

Since waiting for a court date is already dragging by, I think we'll start a pre-B list (basically our list of everything we want to get done before B comes home).  I'll keep adding to it and will let you know when things are done:-) If not tumbleweed might start rolling through mamaababaandwoosha land:-)

1. FINISH KITCHEN PROJECT (Ababa is heading this one up:-)
2. Finish B's room
3. Get back on track with my daily Bible readings (I am trying to read through the Bible this year.  I fell off the wagon about 3 weeks ago and it is going to be rough to catch up but it's only going to be harder when B gets home:-)!)
4. Pass my May/June Finance course (it is going to be hard to concentrate and Finance is not exactly my strength)
5. Do Pilates for 30 days straight (I can't start this until I get the go ahead from my Dr given the torn ligaments in my foot:-(

Stay tuned...more to come later:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment