Thursday, May 26, 2011

Addis Projects

Well, this weekend is Memorial Day and that was my goal to stay peaceful and not start obsessing about getting a court date.  I am still doing pretty well, but I think it's taking most of my concentration to concentrate on work and school.  When I sit down to type my brain just keeps going, "when is our court date...will we pass this summer...will it be in July...will it be after I am back from Russia...will it work with Ababa's class schedule in the fall...will we pass the first time...how long will it be between court and embassy...." So, this weekend I'm going to post some awesome videos of ET and cool projects in my neighborhood and of course, the story of Vilele....

But, for today...


Korah video





The City of Addis Documentary




A Walk to Beautiful short

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Wendy,
    I just talked to your mom today and am so excited about your adoption plans! I will pray for you and for these girl who have such difficult problems. God bless you guys!
    Lind Banks

    ReplyDelete